You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
* upstream/master: fix toJSON usage for new and old compilers test osx build better .travis.yml, uses dub test and tests ldc fix tabs/spaces in dub.json fix toHash signature fix deprecations and some warnings std.c -> core.stdc switch to undead.stream; fixes lomereiter/sambamba#244
|6 years ago|
|bio||6 years ago|
|examples||6 years ago|
|src_ragel||8 years ago|
|test||6 years ago|
|.gitignore||6 years ago|
|.travis.yml||6 years ago|
|LICENSE||9 years ago|
|README.md||6 years ago|
|dub.json||6 years ago|
- Provide a platform for writing high-performance bioinformatics applications in D. BioD achieves this by:
- automatic parallelization of tasks where possible for example reading and writing BAM files.
- reducing the GC overhead by avoiding unnecessary memory allocations
- Offer support for manipulating common biological data formats.
- Write clear documented and maintainable codebase.
See the examples directory for examples and usage.
This library is licensed under the MIT license. Please see the license file for more details