Previously it would print them with 'display', which was inconvenient.
* build-aux/test-driver.scm (test-display): Use ~S for VALUE.
(test-runner-gnu): Use 'format' instead of 'test-display' for the test
name, location, and result kind.
Before that '.log' files for scheme tests were fragmented and not
included in test-suite.log. This unifies the semantics of SRFI-64 API
with Automake test suite.
* build-aux/test-driver.scm: New file.
* Makefile.am (SCM_LOG_DRIVER, AM_SCM_LOG_DRIVER_FLAGS): New variables.
(SCM_LOG_COMPILER, AM_SCM_LOG_FLAGS): Delete variables.
(AM_TESTS_ENVIRONMENT): Set GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE to 0.
* test-env.in: Silence guix-daemon.
* doc/guix.texi (Running the Test Suite): Describe how to display the
detailed results. Bug reports require only 'test-suite.log' file.
* tests/base32.scm, tests/build-utils.scm, tests/builders.scm,
tests/challenge.scm, tests/cpan.scm, tests/cpio.scm, tests/cran.scm,
tests/cve.scm, tests/derivations.scm, tests/elpa.scm,
tests/file-systems.scm, tests/gem.scm, tests/gexp.scm,
tests/gnu-maintenance.scm, tests/grafts.scm, tests/graph.scm,
tests/gremlin.scm, tests/hackage.scm, tests/hash.scm,
tests/import-utils.scm, tests/lint.scm, tests/monads.scm, tests/nar.scm,
tests/packages.scm, tests/pk-crypto.scm, tests/pki.scm,
tests/profiles.scm, tests/publish.scm, tests/pypi.scm,
tests/records.scm, tests/scripts-build.scm, tests/scripts.scm,
tests/services.scm, tests/sets.scm, tests/size.scm, tests/snix.scm,
tests/store.scm, tests/substitute.scm, tests/syscalls.scm,
tests/system.scm, tests/ui.scm, tests/union.scm, tests/upstream.scm,
tests/utils.scm: Don't exit at the end of test groups.
* tests/containers.scm: Likewise. Use 'test-skip' instead of exiting
with error code 77.