The procedure version-prefix truncates a version string to a certain
number of components. version-major+minor is a special case of this,
which extracts the "major.minor" part of the string. Previously this
was handled by an expression common to several packages.
* guix/utils.scm (version-prefix, version-major+minor): New procedures
* gnu/packages/backup.scm (duplicity): Use version-major+minor.
* gnu/packages/cmake.scm (cmake): Likewise.
* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (libbonobo, libbonoboui): Likewise.
* gnu/packages/gnutls.scm (gnutls): Likewise.
* gnu/packages/mail.scm (gmime): Likewise.
* gnu/packages/mpd.scm (mpd): Likewise.
* gnu/packages/mpi.scm (openmpi): Likewise.
Signed-off-by: Ludovic Courtès <firstname.lastname@example.org>