* README (Hacking): Rename to...
(Requirements): ... this. Add the daemon's dependencies.
@ -16,14 +16,23 @@ Guix.
Guix is based on the [[http://nixos.org/nix/][Nix]] package manager.
GNU Guix currently depends on the following packages:
- [[http://gnu.org/software/guile/][GNU Guile 2.0.x]]
- [[http://gnupg.org/][GNU libgcrypt]]
Unless `--disable-daemon' was passed, the following packages are needed:
- [[http://sqlite.org/][SQLite 3]]
- [[http://gcc.gnu.org][GCC's g++]]
When `--disable-daemon' was passed, you instead need the following:
Optionally, packages from Nixpkgs may be transparently reused from Guix.
For this to work, you need to have a checkout of the Nixpkgs repository;
the `--with-nixpkgs' option allows you to let `configure' know where the