- ;;; GNU Guix --- Functional package management for GNU
- ;;; Copyright © 2013 Ludovic Courtès <email@example.com>
- ;;; This file is part of GNU Guix.
- ;;; GNU Guix is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- ;;; under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- ;;; the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at
- ;;; your option) any later version.
- ;;; GNU Guix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- ;;; WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- ;;; MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- ;;; GNU General Public License for more details.
- ;;; You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- ;;; along with GNU Guix. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- (define-module (gnu packages lightning)
- #:use-module (guix packages)
- #:use-module (guix download)
- #:use-module (guix build-system gnu)
- #:use-module (guix licenses))
- (define-public lightning
- (name "lightning")
- (version "2.0.1")
- (source (origin
- (method url-fetch)
- (uri (string-append "mirror://gnu/lightning/lightning-"
- version ".tar.gz"))
- (build-system gnu-build-system)
- (synopsis "Library for generating assembly code at runtime")
- "GNU Lightning is a library that generates assembly language code at
- run-time. Thus, it is useful in creating Just-In-Time compilers. It
- abstracts over the target CPU by exposing a standardized RISC instruction set
- to the clients.")
- (home-page "http://www.gnu.org/software/lightning/")
- (license gpl3+)))