- ;;; GNU Guix --- Functional package management for GNU
- ;;; Copyright © 2013 Ludovic Courtès <email@example.com>
- ;;; This file is part of GNU Guix.
- ;;; GNU Guix is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- ;;; under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- ;;; the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at
- ;;; your option) any later version.
- ;;; GNU Guix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- ;;; WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- ;;; MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- ;;; GNU General Public License for more details.
- ;;; You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- ;;; along with GNU Guix. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- (define-module (gnu packages cflow)
- #:use-module (guix packages)
- #:use-module (guix download)
- #:use-module (guix build-system gnu)
- #:use-module (guix licenses)
- #:use-module (gnu packages emacs))
- (define-public cflow
- (name "cflow")
- (version "1.4")
- (source (origin
- (method url-fetch)
- (uri (string-append "mirror://gnu/cflow/cflow-"
- version ".tar.bz2"))
- (build-system gnu-build-system)
- (home-page "http://www.gnu.org/software/cflow/")
- (synopsis "Create a graph of control flow within a program")
- "cflow analyzes C source files and produces a graph charting the
- control flow of the program. It can output the graph in several styles and
- in either the POSIX format or in an extended GNU format. cflow also includes
- a major mode for Emacs for examining the flowcharts that it produces.")
- (license gpl3+)))