- ;;; GNU Guix --- Functional package management for GNU
- ;;; Copyright © 2013 John Darrington <email@example.com>
- ;;; This file is part of GNU Guix.
- ;;; GNU Guix is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- ;;; under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- ;;; the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at
- ;;; your option) any later version.
- ;;; GNU Guix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- ;;; WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- ;;; MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- ;;; GNU General Public License for more details.
- ;;; You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- ;;; along with GNU Guix. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- (define-module (gnu packages mtools)
- #:use-module (guix licenses)
- #:use-module (guix packages)
- #:use-module (guix download)
- #:use-module (guix build-system gnu))
- (define-public mtools
- (name "mtools")
- (version "4.0.18")
- (method url-fetch)
- (uri (string-append "mirror://gnu/mtools/mtools-"
- version ".tar.gz"))
- (build-system gnu-build-system)
- (home-page "https://www.gnu.org/software/mtools/")
- (synopsis "Access MS-DOS disks without mounting")
- "GNU Mtools is a set of utilities for accessing MS-DOS disks from a GNU
- or Unix system. It supports long file names and multiple disk formats. It
- also supports some FAT-specific features such as volume labels and
- FAT-specific file attributes.")
- (license gpl3+)))