Преглед изворни кода
This ensures that 1) the derivation doesn't change when Guix changes;
2) the derivation closure doesn't contain Guix and its dependencies; 3)
we don't have to rely on ugly chroot hacks.
Adapted from Nix commit
* nix/libstore/build.cc (DerivationGoal::runChild): Add special case for
'isBuiltin(drv)'. Disable chroot when 'isBuiltin(drv)'.
* nix/libstore/builtins.cc, nix/libstore/builtins.hh,
nix/scripts/download.in, guix/scripts/perform-download.scm: New files.
* guix/ui.scm (show-guix-help)[internal?]: Add 'perform-download'.
* nix/local.mk (libstore_a_SOURCES): Add builtins.cc.
(libstore_headers): Add builtins.hh.
(nodist_pkglibexec_SCRIPTS): Add 'scripts/download'.
* config-daemon.ac: Emit 'scripts/download'.
* Makefile.am (MODULES): Add 'guix/scripts/perform-download.scm'.
* tests/derivations.scm ("unknown built-in builder")
("'download' built-in builder")
("'download' built-in builder, invalid hash")
("'download' built-in builder, not found")
("'download' built-in builder, not fixed-output"): New tests.
Co-authored-by: Eelco Dolstra <email@example.com>